Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey Members Recognized at IBS
LAKEWOOD, N.J. – March 18, 2019 – PRLog — Shore Builders Association of Central NJ (SBACNJ) is pleased to announce several members named to key positions on the board and as committee members during the National Association of Homebuilders’ (NAHB) International Builders Show (IBS) last month held in Las Vegas, NV. “We would like to congratulate several of our members on representing our local association at the national level this year. It is quite an honor to have so many of our members appointed to committees and serving on NAHB councils. In addition, we are excited to announce that Dean R. Mon of MonGroup Properties was installed on the board as NAHB’s First Vice President,” explains Gina McNamara, Executive Officer of Shore Builders Association.
Congratulations goes out to the following SBACNJ members on their recent NAHB committee appointments:
- Richard Robinson of Member Rebate Program, Associate Members and Membership Committees
- Steven Dalton of Giordano, Halloran & Ciesla, Legal Action Committee
- Michael Kurpiel of Universal Supply Company, Public Affairs & Association Communications Committee
- Henry Kelly, Jr. of Kelly Builders, National Area Chairman for Area 2 (NY/NJ)
Members already serving on NAHB Committees and Councils who will continue to serve through 2019:
- David Bossart of Bossart Builders, Building Systems Council Board of Trustees
- Henry Kelly, Jr.of Kelly Builders, Vice Chair, Construction Codes & Standards Committee
- Michael Kurpiel of Universal Supply Company, Federal Government Affairs Committee
- Michael Gross of Giordano, Halloran & Ciesla, Legal Action Committee
- Rich Robinson of Member Rebate Program, Vice Chair, Membership Committee
- Kelly Zuccarelli of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Vice Chair, Sales & Marketing Council Board of Trustees
SBACNJ would also like to congratulate member Chris Cowan of CohnReznick, who was named Young Professional of the Year for Division A, as well as the NAHB Associate’s One to Watch. It is such an honor for our local association to have our members recognized by NAHB on the national level.
SBACNJ is a chartered local chapter of both the New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA) and National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). SBACNJ was founded in 1945 to help builders and those involved in the building industry to better contend with the challenges facing their industry through collective action. The association serves all building related industries from trades and subcontractors to small and large builders. In addition, related companies such as mortgage, realty, insurance, accounting, legal, and marketing benefit from the services, programs, and information the association offers its members. For information on membership in SBACNJ, NJBA, or NAHB, visit the SBACNJ website https://shorebuilders.org, or call 732-364-2828.